Best ups for PC in India, ups for Computer under 2000 to 3000: When we do the necessary work on our pc or computer, Then we need to have the best UPS for desktop pc. Because we have power cuts often, there is a lot of possibility of corrupting our data. These UPS units help protect the computer from power outages or fluctuations. And protects your pc.
UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) is a type of regular power system. It is commonly used to protect hardware such as PCs, computers, data centers, telecommunications equipment, or other electrical equipment. This prevents serious damage to your device.
Best UPS for Computer, PC, Desktop in India
- V-Guard Ups for Computer Desktop PC
- MICROTEK Legend UPS for PC, Desktop, Gaming
- VERTIV Liebert ITON Ups for Computer PC Desktop
- Ikarus Microtek ups for PC, Desktop Computer
- Foxin Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)
- Microtek Legend Ups for Computer PC Desktop
- APC Ups for Desktop pc
- APC UPS for Office, Desktop PC
- Microtek Tuff UPS for Computer PC Desktop
1. V-Guard Ups for Computer Desktop PC
- Compact and lightweight.
- Off-mode battery charging with high voltage protection
- Backup time: 15-20 minutes at battery full charge condition
- Capacity: 600VA/300W
- Indication for charging and power lights.
- 3 Power sockets.
- Product Warranty: 2 Years
- Battery warranty: 1 Year
2. MICROTEK Legend UPS for PC, Desktop Computer, Gaming Consoles
- A smart choice for uninterrupted work, entertainment, and play.
- Capacity: 650VA
- It’s suitable for India plug type 3 sockets and 2 pins.
- Backup time: Around 15 minutes.
- Auto restart while AC recovery.
- Multiple LED indications to signal charging and different modes.
- Beeping alarm notification for Backup Mode, Low Battery, Overload & Fault.
- Generator compatible
- Warranty: 1 Year
3. VERTIV Liebert ITON Ups for Computer PC Desktop
- Capacity: 600VA/360W
- 3 Output Sockets.
- Backup: Around 20 minutes.
- Sleep mode charging.
- Multiple LED indications.
- Beeping alarm notification for Backup Mode, Low Battery, Overcharge & Fault.
- UPS Auto restart while AC is recovering Double boost Automatic voltage regulation.
- Wide input range Microcontroller-based Generator compatible.
4. ikarus Microtek Legend UPS for PC, Desktop Computer
- Capacity: 650VA/360W
- Backup: For desktop 15 min, for router and charger 30-45 min.
- Overcharge Protections,
- 3 Output plug sockets,
- Auto Restart while AC is recovering.
- Multiple LED light indications.
- Durable Product,
- UPS Warranty: 2 Years
- Battery warranty: 1 Year
5. Foxin Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)
- Capacity: 600VA/360W
- Power backup: Up to 20 minutes.
- 3 Power output sockets.
- The uninterrupted power supply provides battery overload protection.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- LED Indicator & Audible Alarm
- Auto-restart and Auto charge function.
- UPS Warranty: 1 Year
- Battery Warranty: 2 Years
6. Luminous UPS for Computer, PC, Desktop
- The luminous ups 600va features five led indicators and alarms.
- The UPS features a lithium-ion battery.
- Voltage Consumption in Inverter Mode: 220V AC.
- LED indication for Inverter on, mains on, low battery, and on mains normal.
- Backup time: 15-20 minutes at battery full-charge condition.
- Warranty: UPS: 2 Years & Battery: 1Year warranty.
7. APC Back Ups for Desktop pc
- Capacity: 700VA/390W,
- 3 Output plug sockets,
- Surge protection on all sockets,
- Very simple LED interface with audio alarms
- User resetallable thermal cut off for overload protection
- Backup: Up to 20 minutes.
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty on Battery & 1 Year Warranty on Product.
8. APC UPS for Office, Desktop PC & Home Electronics
- Compact Design Line Interactive UPS
- Load Capacity: 360W/600V
- Back-Up time Up to 20 minutes.
- 3 Indian 2/3 Pin Power Socket, Surge Protected Outlets.
- Generator Compatible;
- Compatible with low power loads e.g. Wi-Fi router, DSL modem.
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- 2 Years of Warranty including Battery;
10. Eaton Aurora 600 VA Line Interactive
- Fixed input cord for easy installation and greater security.
- Compact size for easy installation on or under a desk.
- Overload Protection alerts user & protects UPS from damage, Microprocessor Controlled design.
- 3 Sockets are available on the backside.
- Wide input voltage and frequency ranges (up to 140-300V & >40Hz) for wider suitability.
- Backup time: 15-20 minutes.
Best UPS for Computer PC_ Buying Guide
So friends, if you want to buy India’s best UPS for your computer or pc, then here are the essential factors that you should look for:
Output Ports: You should buy a UPS with 3 output Sockets for the house, which is available at the budget price. And for office purposes, you can get a UPS with a higher output port number which is a bit expensive.
Battery backup: UPS gives a backup of about 15 minutes, depending on the configuration of the PC. And if you want even more backup, then you have to buy expensive UPS. And at some places, a higher configuration can get less back up due to the PC power requirement.
Best Warranty: Whenever you want to buy UPS for your pc, computer desktop, then check the warranty that comes with them. You get a warranty of about 2 to 3 years on some units and also on their batteries.
Indicator: UPS with a multicolor light indicator is best for everyone. Each of its colors indicates something like green shows normal state, orange gives a warning and a red light means no charge in the battery or you need to replace the battery.
Review & Rating: Do check the review & rating given by the user of the UPS unit, which gives you a little idea about the product and makes it easy to buy.
Some Questions In Your Mind – UPS for Computer PC
UPS is an electrical device that provides emergency power if the input power source or mains power fails. This UPS differs from emergency power systems or standby generators, which have batteries that, by supplying stored energy, will provide near-instantaneous protection from input power interruptions.
Do I need a UPS for my PC, Desktop 0r Computer?
If you do important work on Desktop PC, you need to buy the best ups. Since if the power is broken while working, or it is low, then you may get all the work or data lost and your hardware may be damaged. The best UPS can prove to be a boon for your PC. And this will ensure the safety and longevity of your devices.
Which is best ups for PC, Computer?
The best UPS gives you a long backup with a good warranty. So whenever you buy UPS, pay attention to its price, warranty, and backup. UPS is available in India for under 2000 to 3000, which can provide you better quality, warranty, and service.
How do I connect my ups to my computer?
You connect the incoming wires of your UPS to the power socket of your home or office and plug the wires of your PC from the output socket of the UPS and turn on the UPS. With UPS, you can connect PCs, printers, and processors, etc.
How long can a UPS power a computer?
How long ups can last your computer depends on the size and computer of the UPS and the monitor you plug into it. A typical UPS can give you between 5 and 15 minutes. Bigger and more expensive UPS devices can give you an hour or more.
Should I keep my ups plugged in all the time?
Yes, you can, because UPS needs to be charged continuously because their batteries are constantly low. So you have to keep plugins to UPS as much as possible.
how to increase ups battery backup time?
If you want to increase the battery backup time of your UPS, then reduce the load associated with it to the absolute best. Such as music systems, printers or external drives, etc. And keep the UPS cool.
So this is the information of “10 Best ups for pc in India – Best UPS for Computer“. If you like this information, then share it with your friends.