Best laptop for students & office under 25000-30000 in India: In today’s time, laptops have become more important for college and school students. This laptop should be good for reading mainly online, web surfing, multimedia, movies, or playing some games. Whose battery life is good, and that laptop comes in your budget. Today, with everything going online, laptops have become more important than ever at home, in the office, and for students.
Today we see different types of laptop brands in the market. But it is very difficult to choose a branded, durable and best laptop among them. So we have given a list of Best laptop in India under 25000 to 30000, which comes in your budget. This laptop is great for college and school students and office use.
Best laptop for students & office use in India under 25000 to 30000
|laptop for students||RAM||HARD DISK||PROCESSOR||PRO-SPEED||GRAPHICS||SCREEN||OP-SYSTEM||WARRANTY||Check Price|
|Lenovo Ideapad||8GB DDR4||256GB SSD||Core i3-1005G1||2.6 GHz||Integrated||14-inch||Win-10||1 Year||Check on Amazon|
|Dell Inspiron||8GB DDR4||1TB HDD||Core i3-1005G1||2.3 GHz||Integrated||15.6-inch||Win-10||1 Year||Check on Amazon|
|HP Laptop||8GB DDR4||512GB SDD||Core i3-1125G4||2.6 GHz||Integrated||15.6-inch||Win-10||1 Year||Check on Amazon|
|Acer Aspire 3||4GB DDR4||256GB SSD||Core i3-1125G4||3.5 GHz||Integrated||15.6-inch||Win-10||1 Year||Check on Amazon|
|ASUS VivoBook||8GB DDR4||256GB SSD||Core i3-1115G4||3.0 GHz||Integrated||14-inch||Win-10||1 Year||Check on Amazon|
1. Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3i 10th Gen 14 inch Thin & Light Laptop
- Memory: 8GB RAM DDR4 Upgradable up to 12GB
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i3 (i3-1005G1)
- Speed: 1.2 GHz (Base) – 3.4 GHz (Max), 2 Cores, 4MB Cache
- OS: Pre-Loaded Windows 10 Home with Lifetime Validity
- Pre-Installed: MS Office Home and Student 2019
- Display: 14″ Full HD (1920×1080), Anti-Glare
- Camera: 0.3 MP with Privacy Shutter, Fixed Focus, Integrated Dual Array Microphone
- Audio: 2 x 1.5W Stereo Speakers, HD Audio, Dolby Audio
- Ports: 2 USB 3.2 Gen1, 1 USB 2.0, Headphone/Mic combo jack, HDMI 1.4b, 4-in-1 media card reader
- Warranty: 1-year onsite manufacturer warranty.
2. Dell Inspiron Intel Core i3 15.6 Inch Laptop
- Processor: 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor
- Memory: 8GB, 8GBx1, DDR4, 2666MHz
- Storage: 1TB 5400 rpm 2.5″ SATA Hard Drive
- Display: 15.6-inch HD Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics with shared graphics memory
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Software: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019
- I/O ports: HDMI 1.4 Port|2x USB 3.1|1xUSB 2.0|1x SD card slot|1xRJ45 |1xheadset port
- Others:802.11ac 1×1 WiFi|Waves MaxxAudio Pro|3-Cell Battery, 42WHr
3. HP 15s 11th Gen Intel Core i3 Laptop
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel Core i3- 1125G4
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home 64 Plus Single Language
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4 – Maximum Memory Supported16 GB
- Storage: 512 GB PCIe NVMe TLC M.2 SSD
- Included Software: Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019, Alexa Built in, McAfee LiveSafe
4. Acer Aspire 3 Intel Core i3 11th Generation Business Laptop
- Processor: Intel Core i3 11th Generation Processor
- Memory: 4GB of DDR4 system memory, Upgradable up to 12 GB
- Storage: 256GB NVMe SSD, Also supports up to 2 TB 2.5-inch 5400 RPM
- Display: 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED-backlit Display
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- Graphics: UHD Graphics
- Warranty: One-year International Travelers Warranty
5. ASUS VivoBook 14 Intel Core i311th Gen 14 Inches Laptop
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4, 3.0 GHz Base Speed
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD 605 Graphics
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Upgradeable up to 12GB
- Storage: 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD with empty 1x 2.5-inch SATA Slot
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Software Included: Office Home and Student 2019
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer warranty
Laptop for students – Some information about the laptop
The laptop is a small, portable personal computer (PC), and inside it is a thin LCD or LED computer screen. The laptop computer is also called a small personal computer, notebook, or notebook computer.
The laptops add all the input and output components and capabilities of a desktop computer, which include display screens, hard disk drives, keyboards, small speakers, optical disk drives, pointing devices such as touchpad or trackpad, a processor, and memory.
We can use the laptop for any work at home, and use it for college and school students, office, play games, and also any other work. We can take it anywhere because it is much smaller than the desktop computer. Hence most laptops are used for students, office, or domestic work.
Benefits Of Laptop – Advantages Of Laptop
- Compact & Portable: These devices are compact and portable, which you can carry anywhere and do your work or study anywhere.
- Consists of small size: This laptop is much smaller than the desktop computer size. Due to their small size, you can easily carry them. And can be easily carried in school, college or office.
- Weight: Compared to the weight of a desktop computer, the laptop is very small and weighs very little. Due to its weight, we can lift it with one hand. Some laptops weigh between 1.5 and 2 kg.
- Wifi & Bluetooth: This device has the facility of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, so you do not need to install it separately.
- The webcam also exists: These laptops also have a webcam, so we do not need an external webcam.
- Long Battery Life: These laptops have batteries, which last for a long time. With which you can use the laptop even after a power cut. Nowadays laptop battery gives 7-8 hours backup.
- Saves space: Due to its small size, it takes very little space, so that we can keep this device anywhere in the house and can also sit and work anywhere.
The list of “Best laptop for students & office Under 25000 to 30000 in India” with windows 10 and MS office. If you like any of these products, you will buy them, and if you liked this article, please share it with your friends.