Hawkins Aluminium & Stainless Steel best pressure Cooker in India: Hawkins is a reputed company manufacturing cookware since around 1959. And this company is the best among Indian pressure cooker manufacturers. There are many reasons why Hawkins pressure cookers are highly recommended for your kitchen. One of them is that the company is very particular about the safety and quality of its products.
Each pressure cooker made by the Hawkins Company has an inside fitting, lid, design, safety, quality, and style that is more secure than its competitors. Hawkins makes the finest quality pressure cookers and are well built and priced very reasonably. All Hawkins cooker products come with additional safety features.
Different types of pressure cookers are seen in the market today and from them, we use durable, and reliable pressure cookers for cooking in our house. This helps in cooking food faster and better.
If you are looking for the best quality, branded, and reliable product then you have come to the right place. We have given you a list of the Best pressure cooker Hawkins under 2000 -3000 in India, from which you can choose the right Pressure Cookers. You can use it very easily in your kitchen & also you can save the gas stove.
The Best Hawkins Pressure Cooker in India 2022
We have given a list of the best quality, and branded Pressure Cookers by searching, which you can easily buy online. Which you can use in your kitchen very well and easy to clean. So friends, if you like any of these products then you must buy them. Best Pressure Cooker in India
1. Ceramic Coated Hawkins Contura Pressure Cooker, 3 Litre
- German hi-tech ceramic coated body
- Gas Stovetop Compatible
- Black base heats quickly
- Non-toxic ceramic coating only on the exterior of the body
- The mouth of the cooker body provided with a metallic rim for additional safety
- The ceramic coated body is scratch and strain- resistant
- Easy to clean, stays looking new for years
- Material: Aluminium, Shape: Apple Shape
- Capacity: 3 liters
- Warranty: 5 years as per guarantee card
2. Hawkins Aluminium Pressure Cooker, 5 Litre
- A unique body with rounded sides for easier stirring, better visibility, and easy removal of food.
- For difficult dishes that require a lot of stirring, the Contura is the ideal cooker.
- Ideal for 5 to 7 persons and Curved body for easy stirring
- Made from pure virgin aluminum, exterior mirror polished
- Base thickness 3.25 mm with Super-fast cooking
- Improved pressure regulator – saves more fuel
- Inside-fitting safety lid – will not open until the pressure falls
- Color: Silver, Material: Aluminium
3. Hawkins Contura Pressure Cooker, 2 liters
- Contents: Hawkins Contura Pressure Cooker 2 liters & Warranty card
- Hawkins Pressure Cooker is designed for Stylish and efficient and free cooking.
- The base thickness is 325 mm and the flat diameter 130 mm.
- The handles provide perfect grip
- This product made up of aluminum material & stays looking new for years
- Better visibility & easy removal of food
- It does not react with food.
4. Hawkins Contura Black Induction Compatible Pressure Cooker, 2 Litre
- Material: Hard Anodised Aluminium
- Capacity: 2 liters
- Works on gas, induction, electric, ceramic, and halogen
- Extra thick hard anodised body cooks quickly and evenly
- The extra-thick base heats quickly and retains heat well.
- Xtra Thick Body helps in cooking the food quickly and evenly.
- Ideal for 2 or 3 persons. Base flat diameter:141 mm
- Warranty: 5 years on product
- best pressure cooker in india
5. Hawkins Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, 2 liters
- Pressure Cooker Stainless Steel 2 liters,
- best stainless steel pressure cooker
- Warranty 5 Year
- Stainless Steel Material & Silver Color
- Works on gas and Induction compatible
- Cooks tasty food in this & also used for frying
- Package Product: 1-Piece Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker – 2 Litres
6. Hawkins Stainless Steel Tall Pressure Cooker, 3 liters
- Hawkins Pressure Cooker Stainless Steel 3 liters & Silver color
- Package: 1-Piece Stainless Steel Tall Pressure Cooker – 3 Litres
- Stainless Steel material and 5 Years Warranty
- Cooks tasty food in this & also best used for frying
- Works on gas, and it is totally safe & also induction compatible
- The base stays flat, best stainless steel pressure cooker in India
- best pressure cooker in india
7. Hawkins Miss Mary Aluminium Pressure Cooker, 5 liters
- Package:- 1-Piece Miss Mary Pressure Cooker – 5 Litres & 5 Years Warranty Information card.
- 5 Years Warranty
- The base thickness is 3.25 mm and the flat diameter 164 mm. A reliable pressure cooker that will not leak.
- Gas Stovetop Compatible
- this Cooker very Well made by Hawkins
- It is a safe & free service
- Silver Color and Aluminium Material
- Hawkins Pressure Cooker in India
About Aluminum Pressure Cooker
Aluminum pressure cookers are also significantly lighter and cheaper than stainless steel pressure cookers. And because of its lightness, it is easy to lift when the food is ready. The aluminum cooker conducts heat well, which can help the food cook quickly.
Aluminum pressure cookers are highly efficient because fuel consumption is on the low side. If there are more members in the family, an aluminum pressure cooker would be considered ideal. This cooker is not heavy, so it can be easily picked up and taken anywhere.
This can be the best product for you in less money because an aluminum pressure cooker is an option that can prove to be better for you and your specific dishes. If you want a cheaper and branded product option, you can see this post of ours, here we have given the list of the best aluminum pressure cookers.
About Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Stainless steel pressure cookers are often heavier and more expensive than their aluminum cookers, making them more durable and long-lasting. And this type of pressure cooker does not get stained. These stainless steel pressure cookers are also easy to clean.
Stainless steel cookers are capable of holding high temperatures. Because of which you can cook any type of dish you want. And there is no restriction on cooking any type of food. This means that stainless steel does not react to any type of acid that is used in the cooking process. If you want a best and branded product option, you can see this post of ours, here we have given the list of the Stainless steel pressure cookers.
Some instructions for the Aluminum & Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Never touch hot surfaces. Use the handle only when necessary.
- When children have pressure cookers used, it is important to be very careful.
- Excessive care should be taken when shaking the pressure cooker when the hot fluid in the cooker evaporates.
- Do not use the pressure cooker for other than intended use.
- Determine whether the pressure cooker is properly closed.
- Always check if the steam vent is clean just before closing the pressure cooking lid.
- Never place anything over the pressure regulator while cooking.
- Never try to force open the pressure cooker. Do not open the pressure cooker until the cooker cools down and the internal pressure is not reduced.
- If the pressure cooker handle is difficult to disassemble, then it is known that the cooker is still under pressure. And do not force it open, this pressure can be dangerous.
- Never lift the pressure regulator to reduce pressure.
- Never use a cooker body for deep frying or light frying.
- Do not attempt to make any changes to the pressure regulator and safety valve of the pressure cooker. Other than the replacement of the gasket, plastic handle, safety valve, and pressure regulator, repairs should only be done by an authorized service center or their representative.
So friends were a list of cheap, reliable, and best Hawkins stainless steel and Aluminum Pressure Cookers in India – Hawkins Pressure Cookers in India Under 2000 to 3000 if you liked any of these products then you bought it.